The rules of playing poker are not complicated and even intuitive, but it is sometimes difficult for beginners to understand what and what. We have prepared for you the most complete and understandable instruction, having read which you will not only feel confident at the table, but also be able to teach the wise friends of poker. Today let’s talk about the world’s most popular type of game – Texas Hold.
In poker at one table play 2 to 10 people. A standard deck for 52 cards.
Purpose of the game:
Take possession as many chips/money as possible.
The duration of the game:
In the tournament poison the game will continue until the winner is determined. In cache grie, each participant has the right to leave the table at any time.
Each player gets two cards. Them no one at the table except to whom they actually got. Subsequently five more common cards are laid on the table. At the same time three, and then one more. Bidding between cards occur between cards. From their two cards and those on the table, players make up combinations. Their knowledge is a key thing in poker:
- Royal Flash is the highest combination in king consisting of five cards of one suit from 10 to ace.
- Street Flash combination of five cards of one suit in order, in other words-one-time street.
- Quads – four cards of one rank.
- Ful House-a combination of three cards of one rank and two-the other. From two Ful Housie will win the one whose 3 identical cards will be older in rank.
- Flash – 5 cards of one suit.
- Street – 5 cards in order.
- Set – 3 cards of one rank.
- Two pairs – a combination in which there are 2 pairs of cards of one rank at a time.
- The couple is two maps of one rank.
- Senior map is the weakest combination. If the player does not have any of the above combinations, then his interests will be defended by the oldest map.
Combinations in poker (Photo: Poker.org.ua)
Available to players:
BET – Bind.
Count – compare the rate, that is, put as much as an opponent.
Raise – raise the bet.
Fold – throw cards in the pass and refuse to continue participating in the distribution.
Check or pass – Action allows you to miss your move without adding chips to the bank if other players have not done so.
Rereiz, 3bet – raising the rate after the rail.
Mandatory Bid – Blinds:
Before taking the cards, two players on the left of the loaf make bids blindly. The first puts – a little blind, the second is a large blind that is equal to two small. For example, you play poker with 1/2 rates. This means that a player on a small blind will put 1 chip and a large one – 2.
Complete distribution consists of 4 rounds of trading that is also called streets. The first round (preflop) begins after passing two cards to each player. Subsequently, 3 cards (flop) lie down on the board – the second round of trading starts. After that, another map (Thorn) opens – again bidding. And finally the last open map (River) after which players have last bid.
Let’s try to figure out how it works on the example 50/100:
All players got two cards and start bargaining. What are the options?
- Reset cards without losing the chips. They are dumped into a common pile so that other players do not see them.
- To take a minimum rate of 100 is called "count".
- Raise – rail (minimal increase – a rate twice as high as a big blind. That is, at the Blinds 50/100, the minimum rail – 200).
The first on the prefabe is made by a player sitting on the left of the big blind and then clockwise. The last on preflopa walking blinds. The big blind has already put 100 so if no one raised the bet, he can make a check, after which the flop will be opened.
Three cards face up the table with the face up, after which the next round of trading begins. Now the right to make a check get all other partners of the distribution until someone is betting. In all the following rounds after preflomp the first walks small blind.
Players’ capabilities on these streets are the same as on flop.
Shoudan – Opening Cards
Players turn their pocket cards to compare the combinations after Rivera. Shoudan also comes when all the players left in the distribution are going Va-Bank (Ol-in). In this case, the table is laid out on the table (to be five) and compare the combinations. The best of them wins.